tHE tENNEY fAMILY

tHE tENNEY fAMILY
sMILE

Monday, September 22, 2008

dAY aND tHE lIFE oF a tENNEY

Well, the baby decided to come early then planned. I guess he is sticking with the "unplanned" theme. Although the labor was hard, I have adjusted a lot easier than I thought. I guess that's why babies sleep so much in the beginning. The kids have adjusted pretty well too. Ryder and Brock have to hold and kiss him first thing in the morning and last thing before they go to sleep. It is so adorable. Luke is sweet with him too, I just have to make sure that he thinks he is getting more attention then the baby. The baby is doing well, he slept through the night last night. I think it was a fluke but I am going to do the same thing tonight and see if he will do it again. That would be awesome. My mom left on friday so I am really depressed. I did go to the scrapbook expo on Saturday, but was unable to stay the amount of time wanted. Oh well, I had fun.

5 comments:

Joe Tenney said...

Congratulations! William Bryan Tenney is beautiful. (Love the name, by the way:) I hope you are taking it easy and not trying to be superwoman:)

Joey and Jana said...

Jamie, Congratulations! Babies.... awww... they are so fun! (But a big YEAH for naps!) I can't wait to see him when you get to come back and play... we miss you! You have such a cute family!

jenn said...

Congratulations! I love the name William. He is so handsome.

I didn't see you at the Expo...shoot! That would have been fun. It's always crazy, isn't it?

Take care. I'm glad to hear you are adjusting okay to 4...gives me hope that maybe I could do it someday! :)

a-jodi-hall-a-day said...

jamie-
It's sad I had to hear from my sister that you had your baby. I was hoping to be working while you were delivering. Congratulations!!!
i'm so excited for you. my boys miss your boys but now with school there is no time to play. I'm glad every thing went great. I had to go way back to an old email to get your blog address. We must keep in touch. come play volleyball soon.

Aimee Molloy said...

we are so excited for you guys! Chris and I wonder when you will come visit us in Calif.. we have 4 kids now too.

Daniel, Ashlynn, Sunny & Lucy.

Congrats!